A traditional Finnish Christmas
We offer a 4 day program, based on the traditional countryside Chistmas celebrations
This includes a mix of Christmas activities like baking of cookies, decorating the Christmas tree, the Christmas party with Santa Claus and the traditional Finnish Christmas dinner.
- 23.12 Arrival of the guests, evening snacks
- 24.12 Breakfast, baking gingerbread cookies, decorating the Christmas tree, lunch (rice porridge), sauna, Chistmas dinner, evening program.
- 25.12 Breakfast, outdoors time, lunch, creative activities, Christmas dinner, small service in the forest church, coffee & sweets,
- 26.12 Breakfast, departure
- € 310,- pp (based on double room)
- € 60,- additional fare for single room
- € 145,- children 4 – 12 years (with extra bed in parents room)
Additional nights can be booked for the normal rates.